ProjectDox…Permitting that’s efficient, effective & expedient.
Effective July 25, 2016, DCRA has launched enhanced ProjectDox features. Unlike before, ProjectDox now offers more customer notifications at key milestones during the plan review process. Additionally, applicants are now able to delete files during the document uploading phase.
The more opportunities that DCRA has to communicate information to a customer – the better. The more interaction we have with a customer, the less chance of error, confusion, and interruption of the process. Communication promotes efficiency and one way of achieving this is by notifying customers during key milestones of the permitting process.
- New Notifications
Customers will now receive four (4) new notifications during the initial upload and review process.
- 3 Day Notification – will be sent to remind customers on the 3rd day that the upload process has not been completed, and must be completed for the review process to begin or continue.
- 7 Day Notification – will be sent to remind customers on the 7th day that the upload process has not been completed, and must be completed for the review process to begin or continue.
- Accepted Notification – will be sent to the customer when their project has been accepted by a reviewer from each discipline.
- Review Completed Notification – will be sent to the customer when their Project has been completed by a reviewer from each discipline.
- Delete Uploaded Files
Customers can now delete files during the initial upload and resubmission phases. Drawings cannot be deleted after the review cycle has begun. This enhancement allows customers to self-correct prior to submission rather than having to request and wait for DCRA staff to delete an uploaded file.
- Automatic Batch (Approval) Stamp
A stamp will be automatically placed on every page and serves as the batch approval stamp for approved plans issued by DCRA. This stamp enhancement reduces the amount of time each reviewer handles the drawings.
- Supervisor Project Assignment Feature
This internal-facing enhancement allows DCRA staff to better complete reviews. Notifications will be sent to the designated supervisors who will be responsible for assigning all projects to their staff. This enhancement allows supervisors to assign and reassign projects to reviewers.
It is important to note, that these new enhancements only affect new projects submitted on, or after, July 25, 2016. Our goal is that these enhancements promote an improved collaboration between plan reviewers and users.